Scientific collection of freshwater aquatic resources require permits from a large number of Government Departments. The following permits are held by the ACP and cover the activities of research volunteers assisting with the ACP.

Copies of the appropriate permits for each state are listed below: Permits are only available to financial members who must comply with all conditions as listed on each permit/licence when participating with the ACP.

You must be a member to read the rest of this article. Please or Register.

Department of Industry & Investment – Scientific Collection Permit.
Office of Environment & Heritage – Scientific Licence.

Department of Agriculture, Fisheries & Forests – General Fisheries Permit.
Department of Environment & Heritage Protection – Scientific Purposes Permit.
Department of Environment & Heritage Protection – Permit to Collect.

Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport & Resources – Wildlife & Small Institutions Animal Ethics Committee – Approval.
Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning – Research Permit.
Department of Environment & Primary Industries – Scientific Procedures Fieldwork Licence.

Other States, Territories, Commonwealth Lands and Island Permits are available on request.